Learn Sustainable Marketing online from the pros.Sustainable business is making new demands on marketing. Get the insights and knowledge you need online now with the Sustainable Marketing online course.
The demand for more socially and environmentally responsible products and services is growing fast, but the old approaches of advertising and marketing can do more harm than good.
The course is a practical re-evaluation of the 4Ps of marketing through a sustainability lens. It also challenges green marketing thinking with inspiration from new disciplines.
The course shows how we can use marketing to foster more sustainable business success and avoid greenwash. You will become better equipped to manage the risks and opportunities of sustainable marketing and explore the inherent tensions of marketing in a world that needs less ‘stuff’.
The course successfully trains marketers on how to adapt to the growing consumer and commercial concerns about sustainability, how to avoid the dreaded ‘greenwash’ and lead their brands to success. It also enables Sustainability Managers and CEOs to better manage the risks and opportunities of communicating social and environmental initiatives in their organisations.
The course helps:
- Advertising and marketing professionals get up to speed with the demands sustainability is making of business. Learn how to apply your creativity and communication skills to drive change, for the good of the brands you nurture and the customers you represent.
- Sustainable business leaders understand how to make marketing work for you. Get new insights, skills and confidence to commission and manage marketing programmes.
Learn Online With the Pros
- Structured interactive content across 10-12 hours of learning, extensive extra resources and unlimited access for six months.
- Study at your own pace whenever you want, wherever you have an internet connection.
- Multi-choice tests, tutor-marked assessments and assignment feedback from sustainability marketing expert, Kath Dewar.
ONLY $695 NZD (+GST)
Our next course kicks off in April 2022.
How will the course be delivered?
Sustainable Marketing online is offered on any device with an internet connection and has been created using best practice approaches to deliver a high-quality eLearning experience:
- Sustainable Marketing online includes a rich content narrative with hundreds of links to quality resources and a Sustainable Marketing reading list with online bookstore.
- Each of the five modules includes a multiple-choice test to give participants feedback on their learning.
- At the end of the course is a tutor-marked, short-form written assessment for each of the five modules.
- The course is delivered using the award-winning, Course Genius elearning platform to optimize the online learning experience.
How can you benefit from this course?
Now marketers can rapidly equip themselves to operate and lead in the innovation and growth of business sustainability:
- Be better able to assess how the demand for sustainability is impacting on your brand and business today.
- Learn the fundamentals for building a future-proofed brand on shared social and environmental values an how to keep your brand safe from accusations of greenwash.
- Gain a framework for incorporating sustainable marketing strategy in your organisation, a tool kit for implementation and the knowledge to succeed.
Sustainable Marketing Online was created by Kath Dewar in response to international demand.
Kath is an award-winning British marketer and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing. She held senior corporate marketing and agency roles before founding her own, values-based marketing business, GoodSense.
Now based in Aotearoa New Zealand, Kath contributes articles to CIM Exchange, taught green marketing for the Professional Development unit at the University of Auckland, lectured on green marketing as a guest to the AUT MBA programme and is a frequent speaker at sustainable business industry conferences and events.
Kath is the Course Director and lead online-tutor for the course.
“I found going through the Sustainable Marketing online course content fascinating and very enjoyable. The mix of research, case studies, videos and websites made it really engaging and gave me lots of different perspectives.”
“I’d highly recommend the Sustainable Marketing online course to anyone wanting to learn about both the “why” and “how” of authentic sustainability marketing. It’s full of interesting case studies from around the world, and a varied mix of up to date written, visual and video content.”